Authorized Training Centers
Accelerate your Autodesk training by reaching out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC). Work with knowledgeable instructors in quiet classroom settings or *Live-Online with a classroom instructor utilizing sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world, practical applications. ATC sites around the world offer a variety of courses, and many can help you prepare for an Autodesk Certification.
At an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time convenient for you, or sign up for custom, on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognized in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility
Many ATC courses are accepted by professional associations, including the American Institute of Architects (AIA). Ask your local Autodesk ATC about earning credits for mandatory continuing education classes and other professional development programs.
- LIVE-Online Training is not a webinar. It features the personal attention of a dedicated instructor along with the collaboration level of a classroom, without the need to travel to a class.