What is Creative Cloud for education?
Creative Cloud for education is a licensing option for Creative Cloud memberships. It includes a device licensing option for classroom and lab environments that allows multiple students to utilize the same application on a single computer without having to log in or authenticate license ownership. CC for education includes a named-user licensing option with services, where a license is granted to each user rather than the device. CC for education is available through the Value Incentive Program (VIP) for higher education and primary and secondary institutions as well as qualified nonprofit organizations.
Flexible licensing options for primary and secondary schools and districts.
Bring Adobe Creative Cloud to your school or district with affordable, easy-to-manage licensing options available through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP). You’ll enhance teaching and learning while helping students develop essential digital skills for college and career success.
Give your students, teachers, and staff access to the latest industry-leading creative software so they can design, share, and publish compelling content across all media and devices.
A low-cost, flat-fee, single-license purchase with one annual or multiyear contract for school-owned or leased computers, with the option to cover more at or after the time of purchase.
Flexible deployment and management
Designed for an individual school or district, licensing options offer a web-based Admin Console that makes it easy to centrally manage and deploy licenses.
Classroom and home use
Schools have the flexibility to use licenses for in-classroom deployment, including BYOD (bring your own device) environments, or at home on teacher-owned machines.
Free instructional resources
Your educators can access the Adobe Education Exchange for free professional development
and peer-to-peer collaboration, and Adobe for Teachers for curriculum and classroom project ideas. Get educators up to speed on Creative Cloud apps and ignite student’s creativity.
Licensing for your entire school or district:
Site License (single school)
- Device licenses for each computer, rather than each user, with rights to install on one computer per license
- Complete set of Creative Cloud desktop applications (services not included)
- Scalable software deployment for a single school site
- Minimum purchase of 100 licenses
- Flexible site license terms from 1–4 years
- Option to add new licenses through the Value Incentive Plan
For Your Entire School District
• Device licenses for each computer, rather than each user, with rights to install on one computer per license
• Complete set of Creative Cloud desktop applications (services not included)
• Scalable software deployment with a minimum purchase of 500 licenses for a district
• Flexible site license terms from 1–4 years
• Option to add new licenses through the Value Incentive Plan
Have questions or need more information? please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a competitive quote? click here: