Five Benefits of Aligning with an Autodesk Learning Partner
While change is a constant in life, the pace of global change over the past few years has left many of us grappling with how to keep up, including within the industry of academia. More than ever before, today’s generation of students is facing a future full of professional uncertainty – and professional opportunity. Skills that were at one point guaranteed to be professionally relevant are now shifting, leaving both students and educators wondering how to prepare for a future when the future of work feels like a revolving door of opportunity.
Enter Autodesk Learning Partners (ALP). Learning Partners are pre-qualified and able to support students and educators to prepare for an evolving future through learning content, training, and curricula that have been specifically developed based on industry trends in the design and manufacturing landscape. If you’re still feeling hesitant, below are five reasons an educator or school would benefit from aligning with an Autodesk Learning Partner.
1. Learn with a trusted partner.
Learning Partners prepare students, educators, businesses, and consumers alike to explore profoundly different ways to design, make, and use things. Learning Partners enable and nurture existing and new members of the workforce to thrive in a future that will require people to make and build more, do it better, and with less negative impact on the world.
Learning Partners choose from a selection of specialized partner programs and resources to support their efforts and help students, educators, and professionals engage in continuous learning. Learning Partners do this by equipping students and educators with powerful design tools, content, training courses, and curricula to solve real-world challenges and upskill themselves for the jobs of tomorrow.
2. Find high-quality learning across industries.
Learning Partners deliver high-quality learning experiences to students, educators, and customers. Their comprehensive training courses and curriculum help learners increase product knowledge, prepare for certification exams, and achieve career goals.
By connecting with a Learning Partner, you can explore both traditional and out-of-the-box learning offerings, including:
- Learning delivered on-campus to students and educators by an ACI instructor
- Learning delivered through a virtual classroom mobile lab and an ACI instructor
- Instructor facilitated-Learning courses that combine video and instructor-monitored, project-based learning Advanced skills courses, including design workflow and the future of making
- Certification exam preparation courses and practice exams
- Job readiness initiatives for industries such as Construction & Manufacturing
Academic institutions can choose the Learning Partner who meets their needs and partner with either an Authorized Training Center or Authorized Academic Partner who will tailor their services to the Educator, student, or IT administrator’s learning path. To find Authorized Training Centers affiliated with a college or university click here.
3. Get support from a partner focused specifically on you.
If you are a student, Learning Partners can bridge the gap between you and the industries in your future. They offer collaboration opportunities, focused conversation, support for certification exams, student competitions, and a commitment to connect withthe student. Learn new skills, build important relationships, and gain practical experience.
If you are an educator, our Learning Partners will help you prepare learning paths to support your student’s requirement to earn certification badges and successfully pass certification exams. Their learning services also include:
- Product training and implementation—Future of Making in the Classroom
- Student competitions to support skill mastery with a design & make mindset
- Course development and integration of new technology into academic curriculum
- Design and engineering access for everyone—students and professionals alike
- Job-readiness technical skill development
- Autodesk on-campus events, planned with Educators
- Technical literacy courses in STEAM fields; STEAM camp and course development
- Serve as an Adjunct Faculty instructor
4. Learn from Autodesk Certified Instructors, recognized for their product mastery and instructional skills.
Our Learning Partners maintain a professional staff of Autodesk Certified Instructors recognized by our worldwide learning community.
Autodesk Certified Instructors are credentialed professionals with the product knowledge needed to meet industry standards and lead courses in instructional settings. ACI badges earned by instructors are issued and validated by reputable organizations. Certified Instructors are required to annually renew their ACI credential by meeting training course requirements, instructional performance ratings, and maintaining their Autodesk product knowledge.
5. Access global, best-in-class learning experiences.
Companies that specialize in educating Autodesk customers are recognized as Autodesk Learning Partners. Learning Partners meet Autodesk’s high standards of performance and requirement to deliver superior learning experiences in a variety of contexts and environments, including remote or in-person learning. Lastly, Autodesk Learning Partners provide learning services in over 30 languages, with a worldwide footprint in over 200 countries.
Learning Partners are creative, passionate, and powerful resources for you and your organization. Work with a Learning Partner today and discover what’s possible.