Join the ranks of forward-looking, innovative academic institutions.
Unity is proud to recognize academic institutions leading in the fields of 2D, 3D, VR, AR and Unity education. Unity Academic Alliance (UAA) members are some of the world’s most forward-looking, innovative and experienced academic institutions. Join them to demonstrate your institution’s commitment to this expansive field of interactive media, technology and innovation.
Unity’s Academic Alliance is a consortium of post-secondary education institutions that are committed to advancing their students’ and faculty awareness, skills and inspiration for creating immersive experiences in 2D, 3D, VR and AR. To this end, Unity Academic Alliance members provide their students Unity education in their curriculums and programs, and offer Unity certifications. 2019 marks the global launch of the Unity Academic Alliance.
Unity Academic Alliance membership is extended to post-secondary education institutions that feature Unity in their degee-seeking curriculums, have at least one Unity Certified Instructor (UCI) on campus or are currently working towards developing a UCI, and offer Unity certifications to their students. UAA members pay a yearly membership fee.
Academic Alliance Membership Benefits
In addition to joining the ranks of the world’s most innovative academic institutions, Unity Academic Alliance members enjoy exclusive benefits per academic year:
- Formal recognition of your institution’s advanced focus on Unity technology and the fields of 2D, 3D, AR, VR (signage, banner or plaque indicating UAA membership)
- Inclusion of your institution’s logo and name listed on the Unity Academic Alliance website
- Membership in Unity’s private Academic Alliance Connect Community (online)
- Up to two (2) reserved student positions in Unity’s exclusive Global Student Ambassador program
- Live webinars from Unity for UAA member representatives
- Vouchers for up to three (3) Unity certifications
- Five (5) free conference passes to a local Unity Unite event
- Special UAA communications from Unity, including UAA newsletters
- Access to program support
- Additional opportunities, such as access to Unity Evangelists, prizes for student competitions, etc., are subject to region, availability and restrictions.
UAA Membership is open to post-secondary education institutions only: universities, colleges, vocational and trade schools.
- Submit a Unity Academic Alliance Member application.
- Employ at least one person who is a Unity Certified Instructor (UCI), or have at least one person employed by your institution who is working towards earning UCI status.
- Or partner with a third-party UCI.
- Offer Unity Certifications to your student population.
- Offer Unity education resources in your institution’s curriculums or programs.
As a Unity Academic Alliance member your institution will receive over $30,000 (USD retail value) of Unity courseware, certifications, accreditations, and event vouchers for students and instructors. Choose the educational product package that best suits your goals:
* – Click here to see UAA available workshops.
Other benefits include:
I Want to Learn More About Unity’s Academic Alliance Program (UAA)
To get answers to additional questions and learn more about the annual membership fee for the UAA program, please complete the form below or email us at: email@example.com. We will contact you as quickly as possible.