Adobe Creative Cloud – K12 Site & District Licensing
There are now 2 K12 Site and District License programs available!
Flexible licensing options for primary and secondary schools and districts.
Bring Adobe Creative Cloud to your school or district with affordable, easy-to-manage licensing options available through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP). You’ll enhance teaching and learning while helping students develop essential digital skills for college and career success.
Universal access for all ages
Give your students, teachers, and staff access to the latest industry-leading creative software so they can design, share, and publish compelling content across all media and devices. And now for the first time, students under the age of 13 can have their own Creative Cloud accounts provided that your school deploys in accordance with COPPA and other legislation.
A low-cost, flat-fee, single-license purchase with one annual or multiyear contract for devices owned or leased by the school, and users attending or working for the school.
Flexible deployment and management
Designed for an individual school or district, licensing options offer a web-based Admin Console that makes it easy to centrally manage and deploy licenses.
Classroom and home use
Schools can use device licenses to allow anyone to access Creative Cloud apps on a given device in the classroom, and can use named-user licenses to give a student or teacher access to Creative Cloud on any device they use, including personal devices at home.
Free instructional resources
Get your educators up to speed on Creative Cloud apps so they can ignite students’ creativity. The Adobe Education Exchange offers free professional development and peer-to-peer collaboration, and the Adobe for Teachers site delivers curriculum and classroom project ideas.
Creative Cloud desktop apps for K-12
- Complete set of Creative Cloud desktop applications (services not included)
- Licenses for each computer, rather than each user (ideal for labs)
- Scalable deployment for a school site or district
- Flexible license terms from 1–4 years
- US$25 per license per year with minimum purchase of 100 licenses per school site and 500 per district**
Creative Cloud for enterprise All Apps for K–12
• Complete set of Creative Cloud applications and services (age-appropriate only)
• Licenses for each student, faculty, and/or staff member • Scalable deployment for a school site or district
• Flexible license terms from 1–4 years
• US$5 per license per year with minimum purchase of 500 licenses per school site and 2,500 per district**
For more information on the Adobe CC options, please email email@example.com
To request a fast, competitive quote, click the quote button to the right of this page>