Adobe introduces a new way to foster digital literacy and teach your students the essential skills they need to succeed in the modern economy at home, at school, or on the go. Student License Pack gives students access to the full power of Adobe Creative Cloud at a great price. Individual departments or entire institutions can purchase the packs on behalf of 150 or more students via the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP).
Get the best student pricing Adobe has to offer through VIP. Student License Pack is just US$189 per student per year with a minimum order of 150 licenses. All Apps plans only. That’s a savings of 50% off other student purchase plans.
On-the-go access to creative tools
With Student License Pack, students aren’t restricted to working on lab or classroom computers. They can use their Creative Cloud apps and services on their personal computers, smartphones, and tablets — and they can easily access and work on files across devices.
Unlimited access to Creative Cloud apps and services
With all of Adobe’s creative desktop and mobile apps at their fingertips, students can create amazing work for any medium and develop essential digital skills. They can also use Creative Cloud services such as Adobe Portfolio and Behance to showcase their work to potential employers.
Easy license management
Your school’s IT admins can quickly assign licenses to individual students, add or delete users, assign products, and add administrators in the Admin Console. And they can easily reassign the same license as students and courses come and go, as many times as needed.
Adobe Apps Included:
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – Create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms
- Adobe After Effects – Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics
- Adobe Animate (Formerly Adobe Flash Professional) – Interactive animations for multiple platforms
- Adobe Flash Builder – IDE for coding Flash apps and mobile device packaging
- Adobe Scout – Profile Flash games on web and devices
- Adobe Audition – Audio recording, mixing, and restoration
- Adobe Dreamweaver – Design and develop modern, responsive websites
- Adobe Illustrator – Vector graphics and illustration
- Adobe InCopy – Collaborate with copywriters and editors
- Adobe InDesign – Page design and layout for print and digital publishing
- Adobe XD – Design, prototype, and share user experiences
- Adobe Dimension – Create photorealistic 3D images for branding, product shots, and package design
- Adobe Muse – Design and publish websites without writing code.
- Adobe Photoshop – Image editing and compositing
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom – Edit, organize, store, and share photos from anywhere
- Adobe Lightroom Classic – Desktop-focused photo editing
- Adobe Premiere Pro – Video production and editing
- Adobe Character Animator – Animate your 2D characters in real time
- Adobe Media Encoder – Quickly output video files for virtually any screen
- Adobe Prelude – Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts
- Adobe Fuse – Create custom 3D characters for Photoshop projects
- Adobe Bridge – Centralize your creative assets
- Adobe PhoneGap Build – Package mobile apps in the cloud
- Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit – Add script to your creative apps
- Mobile Apps included with Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps:
- Adobe Capture CC – turn an image into a color theme, pattern, unique brush.
- Adobe Illustrator Draw – a vector drawing app.
- Adobe Photoshop Sketch – an expressive drawing app.
- Adobe Comp CC – software for layout and design creation.
- Adobe Preview CC – an app for previewing mobile designs.
- Adobe Premiere Clip – a timeline based video editing software on mobile platform.
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile – an image editor that resembles Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on desktop.
- Adobe Photoshop Mix – a layer-based raster image editor.
- Adobe Photoshop Fix – a restoration and retouching software for image color correction.
Click here to contact our School Sales Team with questions and quote requests. Or call us at 800-579-0207, Ext. 2