AR & VR Developer Program – Live Online
June 1 @ 12:00 AM - August 20 @ 12:00 AM CDT$6,000
XR TERRA’s AR & VR Developer Program is a part-time, 12-week program that will equip participants to gain the knowledge, skills and experience to develop interactive content as part of an XR development team. This training will prepare students for immediate employment opportunities.
- XR TERRA is the industry’s first outcome-focused AR & VR development training program. Our 12-week course features part-time weekly classes and 1:1 support to help students create a professional XR portfolio, learn Unity, and get a job in XR software development.
- After 12 weeks, you’ll have completed 1-2 industry-endorsed projects, built a professional XR portfolio, and be ready for the Unity Certification exam
The AR & VR Developer Program offers:
- A structured and fast-paced framework for individuals to build the skills necessary to jumpstart their career in XR
- Specialized and market-driven curriculum designed to help you solve complex, real-world industry problems.
- One-on-one support to help you build your professional XR portfolio using industry-endorsed projects A part-time flexible schedule. Classes will be conducted live, online on: Mondays 8-9pm Eastern Time | Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30-9:30pm Eastern Time.
- A dedicated career advisor and direct access to employers in our network including: Lenovo, PTC, Magic Leap, Verizon Media and many more to come!
For more information on this course, please download our syllabus here.
Can't find what you are looking for? Please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to see if we can find a UATP that can accommodate your training needs.