8585 « All Events
- This event has passed.
Artificial Intelligence in Unity Webinar
May 20, 2020 @ 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM CDTFree
Artificial Intelligence in Unity
Artificial Intelligence (AI) or also known as machine intelligence is a fascinating and fast-moving field and which is transforming how we live, work, and play. AI, as opposed to human intelligence, perceives the environment and takes actions that maximizes the success of the set goals.
In this free workshop, Circuit Stream instructor Jerry Medeiros will show you the fundamental AI techniques used in today’s games and simulations for creating believable character behaviors.
When developing AR or VR environments, the AI has to be as believable as possible to achieve the suspension of belief and reach close immersion.
During the workshop, we’ll share:
- An introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Agents
- How to use Unity’s Navigation System
- How to implement a Goal Oriented Agent in Unity
- Answers to your questions about artificial intelligence implementation
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have:
- A better understanding of what Artificial Intelligence really is;
- A broad knowledge of AI techniques used in games and simulations
- A strong understanding of how to design and implement intelligent agents
- Practical knowledge of how to use Unity’s built-in navigation system
- Basic understanding of Unity
- Basic understanding of C# programming
About Your Instructor
Jerry has an extensive background in game developments and project management. He’s passionate about the immersive technology and its impact on everyday life.
Questions? Contact us at LearningPartnerSupport@thinkedu.com