8585 « All Events
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Animated Storytelling
June 13, 2020 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT$2295
Enjoy our personalized low Student to Teacher ratio Interactive Training in this 1 day workshop from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
The workshop also includes a 12-month subscription to the Introduction to Animated Storytelling Student Workshop Workbook. Value: $400!
Real-time filmmaking? is increasingly becoming one of the most in-demand skills in film and animation. This brand-new? workshop is designed to instruct learners looking to harness Unity for cinematic sequences such as trailers, cut-scenes, short films, and more. This workshop covers eight topics, including the below:
- Project setup:? configuration, shortcuts, best practices, and basic Unity Editor familiarity for film and animation
- Layout and scene-building:? tips for blocking and setting up early staging of action in a 3D environment, including lighting, cameras, and sequencing
- Lighting:? overview and tips for maximizing artistic storytelling using Unity’s Post-Processing Stack
- Cameras and shot-building:? harnessing tools like Cinemachine and Timeline for professional, intuitive camera work
- Final frame: u? sing the Unity Recorder and exporting to various formats to suit your needs
Each area focuses on a specific set of activities around each topic and empowers learners with hands-on project work. By the end of this workshop, participants will understand how to get started with Unity for animated storytelling.
Prerequisites: No prior experience required
Duration: 7-8 hours
Trainer: Unity Certified Instructor, Brian Kenney
This workshop includes a 12-month subscription to the Introduction to Animated Storytelling Student Workshop Workbook. Value: $400!
What to Bring
- Workstation available or bring your own device (BYOD)
- BYOD: Participant will need to bring a laptop (Windows or OSX), with a dedicated video card (GeForce 1060 or higher), power supply (including any necessary international adapters), and mouse.
- USB stick for project starter files
- Install Unity 2018.3 prior to the workshop
Questions? Contact us at LearningPartnerSupport@thinkedu.com