8585 « All Events
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Prototyping in Augmented Reality
July 14, 2020 @ 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDTFree
Learn to apply interactions to a dynamic 3D object in augmented reality. Implement effective UI and UX concepts through AR best practices and the industry’s most commonly used tools – Unity 3D Engine and Vuforia.
The workshop will cover:
- Basic features of the Unity editor
- Importing a 3D model to Unity
- Applying basic interactions to the imported 3D model without coding
- Implementing basic UI for the AR experience
- Activating Vuforia in Unity with image targets
Questions? Contact us at LearningPartnerSupport@thinkedu.com