- This event has passed.
Introduction to Prototyping in Augmented Reality
July 14 @ 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDTFree
Learn to apply interactions to a dynamic 3D object in augmented reality. Implement effective UI and UX concepts through AR best practices and the industry’s most commonly used tools – Unity 3D Engine and Vuforia.
The workshop will cover:
- Basic features of the Unity editor
- Importing a 3D model to Unity
- Applying basic interactions to the imported 3D model without coding
- Implementing basic UI for the AR experience
- Activating Vuforia in Unity with image targets
Can't find what you are looking for? Please reach out to us at: email@example.com. We'll be happy to see if we can find a UATP that can accommodate your training needs.