The Power of 1: The Future of Learning Things
Our annual meeting for Autodesk Learning Partners was held on March 12, 2018 for (9:00 a.m to 3:00 pm PST). It was action packed. It was great seeing you at the Summit. Thanks for taking the time (and expense) to be there.
The Learning Partner Summit was held the same week of the Autodesk One Team Conference. OTC is an essential event for our partners and the Autodesk sales team. It is the one time each year we get together to network and share ideas as one worldwide team.
Agenda: The Power of 1: The Future of Learning Things
- Welcome (Agenda Review) – Mike Fischler (30 min)
- Overview of FY18 and Goals for FY19 (The New Road Ahead) – Ron Richard (1 hour)
- Key strategic issues of Learning Partners (Bruce Stuart, Channelcorp) (1 hour)
- Lunch (working – box lunches available)
- Key Tactical and Operational Strategies: Building an Educational Channel (Bruce Stuart, Channelcorp) (1 hour)
- Program, Enablement & Operational Strategy (Nancy Tremblay, Michelle Broccardo & Selina Shen) (1 hour)
- BIM 360 and the Construction Industry (John Herridge, Autodesk Education) (1 hour)
- Recognition Awards – Mike Fischler (15 min)
- Summary and wrap-up – Mike Fischler & Friends (15 Min)
Key Strategic Issues of Learning Partners
We were very excited to host our featured guest speaker Bruce Stuart, President of Channelcorp. Channelcorp:
- Founded 1989 by Margaret and Bruce Stuart
- Consulting, executive education, research, publishing
- Specializes in business model transformations and increasing the profitability and value of partners and solution providers
- Insights have helped many partner CEOs around the world increase the profitability and long term value of their organizations
- Assists IT vendors improve the quality of their channels
- Past 5 years – focused on the role of partner CEOs in building the value of their businesses by transforming transaction driven businesses into recurring revenue driven businesses
- Authors-Cloud Transition Handbook
- 700+ articles/14 books/40 countries
For those of you that attended, we would appreciate to hear from you regarding any feedback regarding the Summit. If you scroll below the pictures in the gallery from the event, you can provide us with your comments.
Decks and Pictures
Decks and pictures from the Summit can be found here.