Learning Partner Academic Marketing Services
ThinkEDU can assist you in reaching the academic marketplace.
How can ThinkEDU help promote my webinars or courses to the academic marketplace?
ThinkEDU promotes to over four-million students and educators every month. We can assist you in reaching this audience directly. As your Autodesk Learning Partner distributor, we want you to succeed!
In a nut-shell, here is what we propose for free or fee-based training events that are to be hosted by Learning Partners. As an example, let’s say that you wanted to put on a 30-minute Fusion 360 or BIM 360 webinar. Perhaps the webinar would be a weekly series. The end-user cost you want to charge is $10 per person (hypothetically), per session.
Here is what we can offer you:
- You will have a choice of 3 email- templates to choose from, that we will use to promote your webinar.
- The email will then be customized with your logo.
- ThinkEDU will assist you in creating a marketing plan that will include a success matrix to help you define your success goals of your campaign.
- Blogs – Aside from promoting the course, we would make you an author or contributor giving you full access on the ThinkEDU Corporate Website to add a customized Learning Partner blog which we will also be able to promote.
- ThinkEDU will market your email to a targeted list of customers, schools and clubs (i.e. AMSE, AIAS, etc.)
- We will set up your course or webinar in GEMS
- We will also set up your event on ThinkEDU’s calendar to be promoted to our customer base.
- Call to action would send people to GEMS or our Event Scheduler on our website.
- Our goal will be to “fill” your class.
- We will set up your Event with ability to pay by PayPal or credit card (customers would be directed from GEMS to pay for the course).
- ThinkEDU can supply you with JoinMe use for your webinars (up to 250 attendees).
- ThinkEDU will then turn over to you all information collected from registered students. You will be able to use this for further promotions or targeted emails.
As stated above, we want you to succeed. We also want to keep costs for marketing as minimal as possible.
- Set up Fee: $100
- The set up fee is each course or series. A 10 part session series will still cost only $100 for the set up.
- Paid Courses – ThinkEDU collects 30% (e.g. $10 webinar cost per person, ThinkEDU gets $3 per registrant, remainder goes to the Learning Partner).
- Free Course – Flat $150 (inclusive of set-up fee).
Targeted Lists – ThinkEDU has various lists that target college students and educators. We also have robust lists of K12 educators. We can use our lists to target audiences to your offering (for instance we can target all Mechanical Engineering professors and deans in North America). We can also offer up “packages” for students, where we bundle the free copy of Fusion along with your offering to qualified students or educators. This will help that the qualified student or educator is prepared by the time they attend your class.
We look forward to working with you on developing a profitable marketing plan for you. Let us know how we can assist you.
Please complete the following form to receive more information.
Feel free to read this article for other ideas:
General academic marketing: https://corp.thinkedu.com/academic-marketing/