Unity’s powerful graphics engine and full-featured editor serve as the foundation to develop beautiful games or apps and easily bring them to multiple platforms: mobile devices, home entertainment systems, personal computers, and embedded systems. Unity also offers solutions and services for creating games, boosting productivity, and connecting with audiences including Unity Ads, Unity Analytics, Unity Asset Store, Unity Cloud Build, Unity Collaborate, Unity Connect and Unity Certification. Unity Technologies serves large publishers and filmmakers, indie studios, students and hobbyists around the globe.
Powering immersive experiences: Already an Autodesk Training Center? Learn how you can expand your course offerings and help your clients lower costs, streamline their workflow, and create collaborative, immersive design in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, Construction), Automotive, or Media and Entertainment industries. With your help, they can learn how to optimize their CAD data (while keeping their BIM data intact), improve their design workflows, and create world-class experiences with Autodesk and Unity across AEC, Automotive or Media and Entertainment industries.
To expand the availability of expert training and support offerings to our community on a global scale, Unity Technologies is proud to offer the Unity Authorized Training Partner Program (UATP). This Program is intended to allow training centers and re-seller partners a means to benefit from the opportunity to tap into the growing market of Unity creators and to fulfill the community’s demand for high-quality training.
What are Unity Authorized Training Partners?
Unity Authorized Training Partners (UATPs) are physical training facilities that offer instructor-led courses and training on Unity software solutions. To qualify as a UATP, training centers must employ Unity Certified Instructors to teach Unity courses.
Authorized Training Partner Program Details
- Additional revenue stream
- Improved customer retention and satisfaction
- Ability to sell and deliver Unity Authorized Workshops
- Use of Unity logo and promotional materials
- Marketing collateral, banner and plaque
- Inclusion on the Unity partner website
- Lead generation for workshops
- Revenue share from joint development of Unity Authorized Workshops
- Vouchers for up to 2 instructors to be certified as part of the Unity Certified
- Complete a Unity Authorized Training Partner application
- Execute an Authorized Training Partner Agreement and accept the Program Terms and Conditions
- Complete timely payment of Program fees per the Authorized Training Partner Agreement
- Designate a single point of contact for administrative and technical issues (upon acceptance into the Program)
- Maintain adequate and current hardware systems as set forth in the Authorized Training Partner Agreement
- Represent Unity in accordance with the Terms and Conditions as set forth in the Authorized Training Partner Agreement
- Actively market Unity Authorized Workshops at your expense, including updating your website to include information on Unity training and Partner branding
- Use Unity Branding only with Unity Authorized Workshops
- Once accepted into the Program, employ only trainers who are Unity Certified Instructors* to teach Unity courses, or ensure instructors become Unity Certified Instructors by the date set forth in the Authorized Training Partner Agreement
- Use software licenses provided through the Program for educational purposes only in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the software license agreement
- Submit to an on-site review of all facilities and audits of classes and materials at the discretion of Unity Technologies. For applicants with multiple locations, each location must meet the minimum standards established by Unity
- Schedule, market, and conduct a minimum of 12 Unity Authorized Work
I Want to Learn More About Unity’s Authorized Learning Partner (UATP) Program
To get answers to additional questions and learn more about the annual membership fee for the UATP program, please complete the form below. We will contact you as quickly as possible.