Trade Skills Unions or Union Affiliated Training Organizations
The Autodesk® Membership Training Provider Program (“Program”) aims to support Membership Organizations (as defined below) in their efforts to train, test, and certify their members.
This Program was created through successful collaboration between Autodesk and the national leadership of major North American trade unions and personnel who manage their membership training programs. This Program allows qualifying Union-training centers to use Autodesk software products at their training sites for an annual, low-cost subscription fee. This Autodesk Program will enhance BIM & CAD training efforts at current training sites, or allow a new site to offer enhanced training initiatives with Autodesk technology.
The purpose of the Membership Training Provider Program is to promote training services to Membership Organizations and encourage the use Autodesk resources and programs including:
• Autodesk products, services and technologies; and
• Autodesk learning materials and certifications
To participate in the Program, in North America, a Membership Organization must meet criteria for the Program established by Autodesk and must apply for authorization from ThinkEDU, the North American Distributor for Autodesk. Upon authorization, the Membership Organization becomes eligible for Program benefits, including special program license fees for Autodesk Software Products and Subscriptions. Complete Program benefits, criteria, and region specific information is defined in the Program Agreement and Program Guide, which is available from ThinkEDU. Benefits, criteria, and/or available software may vary based upon the region (as determined by Autodesk).
- Each Membership Training Provider Site must offer annually at least one (1) training course for an Autodesk Product and provide quarterly reporting for all Autodesk courses offered
- Membership Organization agrees to promote Autodesk Certified Instructor attainment and Product Certification attainment to their Instructors and members
- Membership Organization instructors providing training for Autodesk products must have experience and expertise using the associated Autodesk Software Product
- Annual software subscription fee is charged on a per site basis; current Program subscription fees are available from ThinkEDU
- Each Site can order a maximum of 25 seats of each Autodesk title they plan to teach; all orders are approved by ThinkEDU
- The annual Program contract term begins 1 FEBRUARY and ends 31 JANUARY; annual subscriptions are paid on this schedule; pro-rated fees are approved at ThinkEDU’s discretion
- Full Program details can be found in the Program agreement and guide
Autodesk or ThinkEDU provides Membership Organizations participating in the Program with a comprehensive range of benefits to support and develop their training programs including:
- Ability to leverage Autodesk’s existing Learning Partner channel and infrastructure
- Site on-boarding support, operational order efficiency, and instructor training opportunities
- Program administration, services, and support from ThinkEDU
- Annual subscriptions for Autodesk Software Products
- Site Manager and instructor use of Autodesk Subscription Program and Subscription Center
- Access to Program Site for latest Autodesk news, product, and program information
- Autodesk Authorized Publisher discounts for select training courseware or certification prep books; ThinkEDU maintains current list of discount offerings
- Ability to request participation in product Autodesk Beta Software Program(s)
- Standard Program Support from ThinkEDU
- Standard Product Technical Support and Cloud Services included with software subscription
- Regular updates on leading edge Autodesk-related technology and workflows
HOW TO ENROLL
To enroll in the Program, in North American, please complete these steps:
1. Complete the Membership Training Provider Site Enrollment Form, return to ThinkEDU, obtain permission to enroll from Autodesk
2. Review current Membership Training Provider Program Guide
3. Review and sign current Membership Training Provider Program Agreement
4. Pay Annual Subscription Fee(s) to order software
AUTODESK REGIONAL DISTRIBUTOR CONTACT FOR USA & CANADA
Scroll down to read Autodesk’s Customer Success Story!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
“Member” means any person that is a registered member in Training Provider’s Membership Organization and meets all qualifications for participation as a member in such Membership Organization. If Training Provider is a Union Affiliated Training Organization, “Member” shall mean a registered member in an Approved Union.
“Membership Organization” means a Union, a Union Affiliated Training Organization, a trade association or any other similar organization or entity that provides training to its registered members, that has been approved by Autodesk for participation in the Membership Training Program.
“Membership Training Provider Program” means the program pursuant to which Membership Organizations may license Autodesk Software Products to be used solely for Educational Purposes in accordance with the terms set forth in the Program Guide.
“Site” shall mean each physical location identified by Training Provider in its approved Enrollment Form(s) and attachments thereto where Training Provider is authorized to offer training service to Members.
“Union” means any organization, agency or employee representation committee or plan in which employees participate and which exists for the purpose, in whole or part, of dealing with employers concerning grievances, labor disputes, wages, rates of pay, hours of employment or conditions of work.
“Union Affiliated Training Organization” means an organization affiliated with a Union (or a group of Unions) that has been authorized by the Union to provide training to the Union’s registered members.
Click these links to learn more!
Interested? Please fill out this short form:
You can also contact us at: email@example.com