3 easy steps to get set up as an Autodesk MTP Instructor:
Once your Local joins the Autodesk program, you need to complete a few short steps to begin teaching and enjoy the benefits of the MTP Program.
- The first step that needs to happen for any instructor teaching Autodesk courses for a training center, is that they must submit an instructor application to distributor prior to teaching courses.
- Once approved instructor will be provided their unique instructor id # and confirmation of the Autodesk products they are authorized to teach.
- This id# is required for registering courses in the Training Evaluation system
- Instructors will receive email from Autodesk at email@example.com for access to the Training Evaluation system .
- Instructor will need to complete the log in requirements within 72 hours and set a permanent password.
- View the current ACI requirements
- Watch the Getting Started Video that is provided in the instructor approval email from ThinkEDU.
- Instructors are required to register all Autodesk courses in the Training Evaluation system.
- Generate student course invites in TES to potential students or provide each student with the course id and the URL https://education.autodesk.com/login-student so they can register as a student in the class
- Allow time on the last day of class for students to return to their student account and complete the class survey to receive their course certificate prior to leaving the class. (All surveys must be submitted within 7 days to receive a certificate)
- Complete Instructor log in requirements from the autogenerated email when your Training Manager adds the instructor to their organization listing in Autodesk Partner Center (PC)- for access to Autodesk Learning Central for instructors.
- Select any desired instructor pathway courses to build instructor skills or increase product knowledge
- Return to Learning central anytime during the following calendar year to complete any courses for maintenance of your ACI badge or gain additional skills practice.
- Should Instructor acquire additional Autodesk product skills that were not approved on original instructor application they will need to submit an instructor application (Step 1) for those additional products to be registered to teach classes for those new products.